An Embrace fellowship provides a unique opportunity for passionate and talented individuals interested in global health and international development to work with our partner NGOs and assist with the implementation and monitoring of projects.
During their Embrace fellowship, fellows will gain leadership experience by running projects, and gaining hands-on project implementation skills. Fellows will provide support in product training, data collection and education program development. Most importantly, fellows will improve lives and make a lasting positive change.
Fellowship Selection Criteria
• Completed or currently pursuing a bachelors degree or higher degree
• Experience in developing country settings and passion for international development and global health
• Data analysis background preferred
• Language skills when applicable
• Candidates must commit to a minimum of three months
How to apply:
Individuals interested in the following or future fellowships should email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com